Monday 30 April 2018

Quick Hits - A New Post Type

Last year I did my huge review of the Craftworlds Codex. They have long been my favourite army and I felt they deserved the work. However, between the rapid pace of Codex releases, the cost of buying Codexes for armies I don't own and the changes the FAQs/Chapter Approved can bring,  I can't cover the other armies in the same detail.  I do get asked my opinion of Codexes and units though, so I need some way of meeting in the middle.

Enter "Quick Hits".

A series of posts that should allow me to give you my thoughts on a wider range of armies. It should also prove quicker to right than a full review, allowing me to borrow books for the armies I don't play. It should also allow me more scope to keep up with the pace of releases from Games Workshop while making time to write about other games too.

No comments:

Post a Comment